Today I finished a book I was reading and now I am going to review it. most of you have heard of it or read it. Its called “Son Of Neptune” It is the 2nd book in the Heroes Of Olympus series. I will reveiw it on
- How Exciting It is
- How hard it is to put down
- How likable the Characters are
- Did it leave me asking for more?
- How much I really liked it
1. I Think it was exciting and fast paced 🙂 With comic relief. On Exciting I give it 4 (out of five) stars
Excitingness * * * *
2. How hard was it to put down? Pretty hard. I give it 4 and a half stars
Put downableness * * * * and a half
3. How likable were the characters? the 3 main characters are Percy, Hazel, and Frank. Percy is VERY likable. he is brave,loyal and funny. Hazel I also felt sorry for. But, She was strong,brave, kind, and loyal. I liked her alot. Frank, I liked him a lot! He’s Nice, brave, Funny, and adorable. Likablity i give it a 5.
Likablility * * * * *
Did It leave me asking for more? OH YEAH! It left me on a TOTAL cliff hanger! I alredyu started the next book! I NEEDED to know what happend. 4 stars
Cliffhanger * * * *
How much I liked it. I liked it a lot! but not as much as the first one (The Lost Hero)
I liked it * * * *
So all in all it was a pretty great book!
More Posts To Come 🙂