I was really excited to see this movie. I was going to watch it in the theaters, but I didn’t get to. So on my vaca to MI we watched it. I have to admit, I was sorta disappointed. But I liked it anyway. I will be rating this movie on
- Watch ability: did I fall asleep, zone out, or get extremely bored?
- Acting: were the actors good or bad?
- Plot: was the plot good or bad?
- Characters: Were they likable, annoying, or funny?
okay lets get started….
1. Watch Ability: It was interesting, fun to watch, and I didn’t get bored. I was quite invested in the characters and really cared about them. I give watch ability 5 (out of 5) stars * * * *
2. The acting was great! I give it 5 stars. * * * * *
3. Plot: I loved the plot. although, I didn’t really like the ending. I thought they could’ve done so much more with it. I give it 3 stars. * * *
4. Characters: I thought they had a lot of characters, and a little too much to follow. I liked the main guy, but his girlfriend was SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. But she was supposed to be. I sympathized with the reporter gal, But hated her boyfriend. but again I was supposed to. so I guess the Characters get 5 stars. * * * * *
All in all it was a good movie and Incredibly inspiring! I give the whole thing 4 stars. * * * *
You should watch it. Let me know if you have and what you thought of it.