Today I will be reviewing a book I just finished called…….
THE MARK OF ATHENA!!!!!!
Obviously this would be the next book I read because my last book review was on Son of Neptune. And by the way this post will contain SPOILERS!! SPOOOOILERS! So just wanted to let you know. I will be rating this book on 5 things….
- Was it exciting?
- Was it easy to put down?
- Did I like the Characters?
- Did it leave me asking for more?
- Did I really like it?
1. Was it exciting? The answer is… YES! it was very exciting! I love excitement in books and this one was AWESOME! I give it 5 stars * * * * *
2. Was it easy to put down? Well there were some parts that was like eh. But there weren’t very many of those! I kept it in my hand A LOT! I give it 5 stars * * * * *
3. Did I like the characters? The characters in this book are…..
Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean, Gleeson Hedge, and Jason Grace.
The characters are likable. And I’m very happy that Percabet- I mean Percy and Annabeth were back together. I give the characters 5 stars * * * * *
4. Did it leave me asking for more? YESSSS!!! YES!YES!YES! So it you didn’t already know……….. HE THREW PERCY AND ANNABETH INTO TARTARUS! so now I am mad at the Rick Rioden. More on this later. I give them 5 * * * * *
5. Did I really like it? Well…….. Thats hard to say. Because I loved the book all the way up to the whole “Dumping Percabeth into tartarus” thing. So I love cliffhangers! So I give it 5 stars * * * * *
Now lets talk about how NOT okay it is that he threw his main characters into never ending darkness? I mean That is almost as bad as Suzanne Collins Killing Prim! I mean both of those characters are the glue that holds everything together. But you know I wasnt that upset until I opened up the next book (house of Hades) and saw THIS……
But whatever. I give the whole thing 5 stars * * * * *