Today I will be reviewing…..
I will be rating this book on
- Was it exciting?
- Was it easy to put down?
- Did I like the characters?
- Did it leave me asking for more?
- Did I like it?
Lets get started…
1. Was it exciting? Yeeeeeeessss! It was pretty jam packed with excitement! The end was the most exciting part! (I’m proud of you Hazel!)
5 stars *****
2. Was it easy to put down? Not really. I was pretty invested.
4 stars * * * *
3. Did I like the characters? The characters in this book are….
Percy Jackson: Is just awesome! 5 stars
Annabeth Chase: She is so brave! 5 stars
Frank Zhang: He really stepped up in this book! 5 stars
Hazel Levesque: She is amazing! 5 stars
Jason Grace: He got knocked out a lot! 3 stars
Piper McLean: She is so clever! even for a child of Aphrodite! 4 stars!
Leo Valdez: We all love you Leo! 5 stars!
Coach Hedge: His softer side is really brought out in this book! 4 stars!
Reyna: She accomplishes some pretty important things in this book! 5 stars!
Nico di angelo: I know everyone will hate me for this… But I dont really like Nico. He is dark, gloomy, and depressing. But for his bravery and leadership I give him 3 stars.
So all in all The characters get like 4 and half stars * * * * (and a half)
4. Did it leave me asking for more? Yes, but not nearly as much as the last 3 books have so…… 4 stars * * * *
5. How much did I like it? A LOT! 5 stars * * * * *
I am anticipating the arrival of Blood of Olympus
WARNING the following content contains SPOILERS!!
Okay so I love the part where Leo meets Calypso!!! They are just too perfect together!
I am smad (mad and sad) about poor Bob 😦
More posts soon to come!!